Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine that has been used in its current form for more than 200 years. Homeopathy works by stimulating the self healing capacity of the body, and recognises that symptoms of ill health are expressions of disharmony within the whole person and it is the patient that needs to be treated, and not the disease.
The initial homeopathic consultation usually lasts about an hour and a half. During this time I will ask you in detail about any symptoms that you are experiencing, together with finding out about other aspects of how you experience life for example, sleeping, eating, dreams, interests and aspects of life that you particularly enjoy or dislike.
It is usual to have a follow up appointment about a month after taking the remedy. For some people two or three consultations is enough for improvement to take place and for others there is a longer process depending on the symptoms that are being experienced, and this is something that I would discuss with you during the initial consultation.
Homeopathic remedies are safe to take by all, including pregnant women, babies, the elderly and those taking prescription or conventional medications.
Examples of symptoms that can be helped:
- Anxiety, depression, mood swings, panic attacks
- Insomnia, disturbed sleep, night terrors or bedwetting
- Skin complaints, digestive complaints, respiratory complaints
- Digestive complaints, food intolerances and allergies
- Aching or stiff joints, lack of mobility
- Childhood complaints, developmental concerns, behavioural issues
- Women’s Health, fertility, pregnancy, PMT, menopausal symptom
Initial consultation: £60 Adult (one and a half hours) – £40 Child (one hour)
Follow up consultation: £40 Adult (45 minutes) – £30 Child (45 minutes)
Hannah Burton is our specialist. Read more about her here.
Contact Hannah – 07956 585574 – 01373 466014 – email@example.com