A powerful and unique system of deep tissue bodywork, involving hands and feet combined with various assisted yoga stretches and breath work. The treatment is carried out on the floor with the use of special plant roots and pure oils to help nourish and improve circulation and rid the toxic build up that has accumulated in the muscles. The massage works to stimulate, open and balance the flow of energy through the bodies channels assisting in its tendency toward natural self healing. In addition it opens and re-aligns the muscular-skeletal structure leading to better posture, more flexibility and greater strength.
Benefits often gained;
- Relieves muscular and joint tension
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Improves blood circulation
- Uniquely relaxing and energising
- Releases stress and increases energy
- Strengthens the internal organs
- Provides a feeling of well-being
- Assists alignment and postural integrity of the body
- Improves your mental and physical performance
Andrew Mukhopadhay is our specialist, read more about him here.
Contact Andrew – 07808 297 978 – firstname.lastname@example.org