What does it mean to truly love yourself?
With: Ruth King
Date: Saturday 2 July
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Main Studio, Pure Moves
In this one-day workshop we will delve into and explore how we can live as being both self-loving and empowered.
There will be five key components to the day:
- Yin and Hatha Yoga with pranayama
- Meditations on deep relaxation, self-love/exploration and empowerment.
- Sharing your deepest truth in our circle of sisters
- Learning reflexology to practice on ourselves and each other as a tool for self-healing and connection.
- Mantra and voice exercises to open and express ourselves.
As a group we will go on a journey into the ancient wisdom we all have innate within us. You will leave with essential tools and understanding so that you can continue with your own personal practice and integrate this into your daily lives.
NB Please bring your own lunch
As well as running regular workshops Ruth will be joining our lovely team of teachers with a new yoga class from September – for more information look in next month’s Newsbites. Meanwhile scroll to the end to read more about Ruth in our Teacher’s Spotlight.
BOOKING: contact Ruth for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org