A foundation workshop in nonviolent communication
led by Vajrasara Rankin – Live Connection UK
Date: Saturday 24th February, 10.30am – 5.30pm and Sunday 25th February, 10am – 4pm
Want to connect with honesty, clarity & care?
Fed up with tension, criticism & second-guessing?
– build relationships full of empathy & understanding
– tackle tricky conversations with confidence
– stay in dialogue, so everyone can be fully heard
– loosen patterns of thinking that lead to anger, guilt and blame
– understand what’s below the surface – and feel more alive.
The weekend offers simple, effective communication skills – drawing on real-life examples. Expect insights, challenge and fun. Led by Vajrasara Rankin, an experienced & certified NVC trainer.
BOOKING: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01373 463 217
Vajrasara (Annie Rankin) – Live Connection UK
Training, Counselling & Conflict Resolution
01373 463217 www.liveconnection.org.uk
Certified Trainer in Nonviolent Communication™
BFA Qualified Focusing™Practitioner